Blog 5 - Semester 2 ⭐

 Hello again! I hope you are fine

Today, and for the last time, I will talk to you a little about my university, on this occasion, the terrible things about my university.

Within these 4 years of my degree, I have been able to improve a lot in terms of creating imagery and my abilities as a designer. But despite everything, I faithfully believe that all the work that we as students do during our studies is not compensated in relation to the quality that the university has.

In terms of infrastructure, the university is of very low quality, during the winter the rooms flood, there is not a patio capable of containing all the existing students in the university, the campus is very cold in winter and very hot In summer, the spaces are also so small that evaluations are affected.

On the other hand, and in terms of academic load, many times during test week, work accumulates, and one as a student must decide what is more important to do.

Sometimes designing becomes very tiresome as you have to do many things at the same time: painting at the same time as studying about a period, making models at the same time as reading texts. It is an exercise that many times one as a student is not able to do at the same time.

So sleeping, usually in my career, is something that is done very little.

In the same way, it is fun to be able to do what you like, even if it often goes beyond your health.

I hope you liked it!

And tell me, what you think about it!

I hope to talk to you again, goodbye! 💕

Comentarios

Entradas populares