Blog 2

 Hi! I´m here again, I hope all of you are well.

I didn't wrote something in a wile, but im here again to tell you about my carreer and the reason I chose to study it.

To beguin with, theatrical design is not a very known carreer, people think we only learn about how to design fot theatre, but really it is more than that. We learn about almost every tipe of artistic form, wich I think it is very fun, because we ended up learning about cinema, concerts, televition, performances, and every scenic manifestation of art.


Now I am in my fourth year, and as dificult as it is has been, things are getting better. 💓


I never believed i will get here. In some point I wanted to study acting or literatur, but after this four years, I really feel much better than I spected; I am learning about subjects I   didn't know and I am very interested with. 


Any ways, it is has been a weird journey but I am happy with it. 💭

Comentarios

  1. Learning about topics you don't know about the career you like is very funny!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Must be very enjoyable learn about all type of art :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares