Blog 5

 

Hi, again! Good morning馃挄 How are they? 


this is my final post :( because the class it will be over. so...

Today i will talk about to my favorite person and who admire in my mayor. 


This person is very important to me, because since he has taught me so much about not only class, but also about the laboral world and the improve as a person.

He so very funny, and weird hahaha. 

He was a my first teacher in the university, ☺☺☺

now im his assistain in the class 

which makes me so happy although always go late and don't do much.


This person has been working for years and years in the world teathre , has traveled around the world, he has know a most important persons in the area.

He has had great recognition since he was young.

and even so, he continues to be a very concerned and attentive person with all his students.

and his army of minioms who love him for being like that


He is a... Ta! TA! TA!

RICARDO ROMERO or the muppet Ricardo.

Thanks for all. ❤

















Comentarios

Entradas populares