Blog 4 - Semester 2

 Hello again! I'm Mica 馃挄

I hope you had a good few weeks.

Today I find myself with a very difficult question, which I am shore it has come to mind for more than one person.

If you traveled in time, what time would you go to?

I don't really have a clear idea about where I would go, I think it depends a lot on the context I am in and why I would do it.

But if I had a preference regarding my tastes, I would want to go back in time. I think it would be interesting to be able to understand how society worked in times past, and be a spectator of times in which there is only a visual reinterpretation of how it could have been.

Among them, I would like to go to the Mesopotamian period in 4000 BC, since it was an icon in innovation along with its millennial legacies and to the Hellenistic period in ancient Greece, to see what was the great former library of Alexandria.

It would be genuinely amazing to see it.





On the other hand, the Paleolithic period is one of the periods that draws my attention to being able to see what it really was like, although I doubt that I would survive since the conditions at that time would prevent me from supporting myself.

I believe without a doubt that traveling to the past would be one of the best human experiences in terms of knowledge.

I hope you found it interesting, and I would also like to know your preferences.

Where would you go if you could travel in time?

Greetings! ⭐






Comentarios

Entradas populares