Blog 2 - Semester 2

Hello once again. This is my blog number 2 of my second semester in which I tell you small things about my life. 馃挄

Today, I come to tell you the story of one of the worst experiences I had at a concert, and for the same reason, it became my favorite.

It all started when I decided to attend to the Musik band, a K-pop music festival where various K-pop bands come to play to Chile.

I went to the festival with my 15-year-old cousin and her friend, and I had to be the responsible adult:(

The event was very controversial, hundreds of girls fainted, vomited and even more than a few had panic attacks.

Many became dehydrated from being in the sun early in the morning.

Later and in the middle of the concert, there was thunder, torrential rain and hail in the stadium.

It was the most terrifying experience, with girls shivering from the cold outside and the singers falling because of the rain.

For many a unique and unrepeatable experience.

See you once again!

And remember, if you go to a concert, drink water, eat well and if it's going to rain, stay home. ⭐






Comentarios

Entradas populares