Blog 4

 Hello again 


I haven't blogged in a while, but here I am once again-


Today's topic is much more interesting than the past ones. Today I want to introduce you to my 2 favorite people in the university. They are the ones who help me to not lose my head in the university agony.


They are Diego and Tuka. 🌟🌟🌟



The photo below was from a very strange day when we took a bus around 11 pm to go to a birthday party.


The one on the left is Diego, he is the one who adopted me at the university, and the reason why I allow myself not to speak to anyone directly if i don´t feel the need. Since he can be the one who supports me in any awkward social situation. Like a troyan horse with whom I get along well and tells me jokes. In addition, he is a very sensitive person, like a granny who worries about you at all times.


The one on the right is Tuka, I don't think I've ever met a more open and sincere person in my life, except her. I like it that way, because we can talk about the weirdest and most uncomfortable topics you can imagine. She is an authentic  person.


They are both comedians, and a very funny duo. I don't  laugh easily, but with them everything is easier, and more enjoyable. The days are lighter. 


I'm so glad to have them as friends, even though I'm not with them at all times.


If  you guys happen to see this blog, I send you a kiss for use your faces without consent hahaha. 🐇


That's all. 💕 thanks

Comentarios

Entradas populares