Blog 3 :p

 Hello again. I hope you are having a good week. 馃挄


Today, in this new blog, i will tell you about my favorite object.


Actually, I think this is a weird subject, because I don't have a favorite object, even tho I have some privilegiated.


So, I will make a list of my three favourite ones.


1. First of all is my backpack, because I have all of my things in there, and I like to go preparated whit all my important things when I am out. 


2. My second favourite object are my headphones, because allaws me to aisolate the outside sounds when I am over stimulated. ⭐


3. Finaly, I like knifes, because i like to use them to make crafts in wood, like little pupets. So i found them to be really healpfull in that kind of stuf. 馃敧


So, that was all for today, i hope yo keep in touch with my blog. 馃挄

Comentarios

Entradas populares