Blog 1

 Hello every one, my name is Micaela Zamora, i am 21 years old, and this is my universitary blog.


I am a teatrical design student, I'm in my fourth year and i like teatre very much.


I live in Santiago, in La Pintana, and i belong to the seccion three of the english class.


I am diagnosed with autissm, because of this, there are some things and situations that are very hard for me, specialy when i need to socialice and comunicate with people. So i am much comfortable writing this blog to relate with all of you.


I tend to be a reserved person, and i prefer to mantein at the limit of social situations, so i get along better with animals than with people 😀


In the other hand, one of the thing i like the most in the world is to draw and create beings that are as weird as me.






I hope you liked my first blog and that we get along.💓

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares