Blog 1 - Semester 2

 Hello! I'm Micaela, I hope you are well today 馃挄 This is my first blog in the series of blogs that I upload every few weeks, where I tell a small part of my life. For the second consecutive semester of the year.

Today I will talk to you about one of the countries I would like to visit in my life.

For the most part, I would really like to be able to visit countries like Iceland and Norway, places as far away as possible and where the cold and nature are an essential part of the trip.

As well as the glaciers, the mountains, and its Arctic solitude that surrounds the environment with beauty and calm.

To finish with, I think it would be genuinely comforting to live the experience of polar day and polar night, in which the sun does not set for 24 hours or on the contrary, where it is only night.

I hope you liked it.

See you soon new blog! ⭐⭐⭐

Comentarios

Entradas populares